Casinos Online takes pride in delivering first-hand content for all our readers. In that light, we often talk to the industry leaders, such as Microgaming, Evolution, and more.
In our exclusive, in-depth interviews, we talk t creative directors, CEOs, and managers to paint the complete picture – for you.
In today's piece, the CO team talks to Carlo Cooke of All41 Studios. The independent gaming studio has been part of the Microgaming group for 2 years now.
Read about the All41 Studio's latest game WWE Legends: Link&Win™ straight from the man himself – right below!
- Hello Carlo, welcome to Casinos Online, our gambling-oriented hub of information. We’re so glad you could join us. Can you give our readers a bit of an introduction?
Hi CasinosOnline team, thanks for having me today. I’m Carlo – Commercial Director at All41 Studios. I’m responsible for our operator partnerships, as well as external messaging from the studio.
- All41 Studios partnered with Microgaming in 2019. Our audience has since voted All41 Studios one of the best Microgaming studios How much has changed for the studio in that time?
Firstly, I have to thank your readers for the recognition, it’s an absolute honour.
We’re absolutely humbled to be working alongside such an enormous, but supportive, distribution partner. Working with Microgaming has enabled us to focus on what we do best; making entertaining and enjoyable games.
A lot has changed since 2019 – for one thing, we now have 22 games live in the market! 2021 was an especially big year for us as we introduced three highly regarded Megaways™ titles and are now launching WWE Legends: Link&Win™, our 9th game of the year.
- The first Microgaming-featured slot by All41 Studios was Le Kaffee Bar, a very different slot genre compared to your newest title, WWE Legends: Link&Win™. What is it that inspires your creative team to continuously come up such diverse slot themes?
To answer your question, we take players seriously at All41 Studios. This is achieved by a genuine collaboration between our commercial and product teams, whereby we are always in touch with the market, responding to feedback from our operators about the latest trends and player preferences. This is really what gets our creative juices flowing and deliver the games that players want into the market.
- In what ways is WWE Legends: Link&Win™ similar to anything All41 Studios have done so far? How about differences?
WWE Legends: Link&Win™ includes many popular features, including the Link&Win™ mechanic. We have really made a name for ourselves with the hold and respin type of feature; players really enjoyed this on our other games such as 6 Tokens of Gold and Gold Collector. In WWE Legends: Link&Win™, we upped the excitement of this feature with the inclusion of additional modifiers like multipliers and collection mechanics.
Having said that, we’ve also raised the bar by including the Link&Win™ as a buy feature and the Hyperspins feature, which essentially allows players to re-spin individual reels at a cost (where available). Players also spin for a chance to trigger the free spins bonus feature with jumbo symbols offering up big win potential. It’s definitely an action-packed and immersive game that pays homage to a terrific brand with all the excitement and atmosphere of the real world experience with these incredible larger-than-life characters!
- Could you tell us what else is in store for All41 Studios for the remainder of the year? Any new games to look forward to?
The end of the year is looking really strong for us with one more title ready for release, 11 Enchanting Relics, which will be available via Microgaming on 30th November.
11 Enchanting Relics builds on the successful scatter-pays mechanic for a thrilling new slot title. The game features and ‘Epic Pick’ bonus game alongside an enhanced EpicStrike™ ladder for increased win potential and free spins with up to 100 additional wild symbols.
- Lastly, is there anything you’d like our readership to know that we haven’t asked you yet?
2021 has undoubtably been a strong year for us in terms of a significant increase in game quality, and the diversification of our games.
I’m even more exited about 2022 as the concepts that our product team are working on are definitely our most exciting ever. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can reveal more on that, but until then, I just want to give a big thank you to CasinosOnline for having us and we hope you will all enjoy All41 Studios’ latest release, WWE Legends: Link&Win™!
👉 Read more of our Microgaming interviews: