Things to Look for in a Good European Casino Site
If you are looking for the best European online casino, you should consider the following factors:
- Software – Software providers have their own game and country restrictions. While some of them are serious about compliance issues, others aren’t. For example, NetEnt operates only in countries that have granted it a license to do so. Microgaming never offers its services in grey jurisdictions.
- Games – The best EU online casinos are those that offer a huge and diverse portfolio of online casinos. The portfolio includes not only slots, but also table & card games, instant play games, video pokers, progressive games, live dealer games, and scratchcards, to mention just a few.
- Supported Languages and Currencies – Signing up at an online casino that does not support your language and currency makes no sense. So check if the online casino supports your language and currency. If the online casino supports your currency, you don’t have to bother about currency conversion and the associated fees. Top-rated European online casinos support SEK, GBP, EUR, DKK, and others. They also offer services in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German.
- Safe, Secure, and Fair – Make sure that the online casino uses the latest encryption and data protection technologies to protect player details. Also make sure that the games are 100% fair, tested, and certified by independent third-party auditors.
- Accessibility– You should be able to access the games on any device of your choice. The best EU online casinos are optimized for real money play on a variety of devices such as mobile, laptop, desktop, tablet, and so on.
- Banking Methods – You will be disappointed if you sign up at an online casino that does not offer the payment method you are most comfortable with. For example, if you are a resident of Sweden, you should make sure that the online casino accepts deposits through Bank ID and Swish. All top-rated European online casinos offer payment methods such as credit/debit cards, electronic wallets, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, and local payment methods such as Sofort, Euteller, PaySafeCard, and others.