As CasinosOnline can be accessed all around the world online, we may be reached in countries or jurisdictions that have different online gaming rules than what the majority of users are bound by. It is not practical for us to work out what the laws are related to you and whether you are able to use our site.
This is why we have placed limitations on players from certain parts of the world. If you require further clarification about our work in this field, please contact us. Use of our site is available for people over the age of 18 or over the legal age in their jurisdiction, whichever is the higher. CasinosOnline will reserve our right to request proof of age so that we can ensure that minors are not accessing the site. Any play or use of the site by minors will be treated as void which includes any winning income a person has obtained. Use of the site is not permitted where the jurisdiction in that area prohibits a person from playing.
Any Casino Online employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, licensors, licensees, distributors or any other affiliated or associated parties are not permitted to play our software. This also applies to the immediate family of anyone affected by the above ruling.
Players carry full responsibility for use of the CasinosOnline site and they play through their own choice and risk. A player that places a real money bet is doing so while indicating that they are legally allowed to do so. We are unable to provide any warranty with respect to the legal status of any player engaging in real money activity on site.
Terms & Conditions, General Rules
- These rules apply for all of the following acts:
- Being a guest on our site
- Creating an account with the site
- Obtaining our software and installing or operating it
- Utilising real or bonus money on site
- Taking a prize from the site
The following are all part of the terms and conditions of the site:
- If you are a winner, you are available for promotional activities organised by the site. We will always endeavour to protect your privacy during these times.
- You agree to all terms and conditions, including any revisions stated.
- If you do not understand or agree to the terms and conditions, you will remove yourself from the site or not return to it.
- You undertake a periodical (recommended every month) review of the terms and conditions of the site to ensure you remain up to date.
- That there are no legal or any other restrictions that will prevent you from playing on site. The responsibility to ensure you are eligible lies solely with the user. This includes meeting all age requirements for your jurisdiction.
- Anyone accessing or using our site or software will not find any of our services, activities or even promotional or all other material to be offensive, obscene, objectionable or indecent.
- All visitors and users will agree to not allow access to their account to any third party nor will they utilise software to access the site on their behalf.
- The user should understand that there is no need to place a deposit or place a bet to gain and then utilise the software.
All users agree to indemnify CasinosOnline, our employees, directors, officers and all affiliated or associated agents, organisations or persons fully against any liabilities, costs, expenses or damages that arise from any use of or transaction by a user on our site.
Transactions include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Gaining access to, using or reusing our site
- Using or reusing materials provided by our site
- Gaining access to, using or reusing our server
- Use of our site
- Accepting any prize of our site
- Use of our software
All users will indemnify CasinosOnline, our employees, directors, officers and all affiliated or associated agents, organisations or persons fully against any liabilities, costs, expenses or damages that arise from any action, legal or otherwise, taken by a player or third party acting on behalf of a player. This stands for all interactions or engagements with CasinosOnline, our employees, directors, officers and all affiliated or associated agents, organisations or persons. This includes but not necessarily limited to any action that comes about due to any criminalisation that occurs within the online gaming industry for a particular player’s jurisdiction.
All users hold no right to the CasinosOnline trading name, our specific terms (for example payoff lines) or any materials, terms or otherwise provided by our site, software or included in communications.
Any player that applies to open a real money account with us authorises us, and any agents working at our request, to examine their credit-rating and whether they are in a position to be credit worthy for the account. This applies to the initial application and to any deposit a player may make during their time with the casino.
All of our promotions have their own specific terms and conditions which will be provided via links on the relevant pages of any promotional. If a user fails to meet the promotional specific T&C’s, they will lose access to their bonus, which will be removed from the user’s account.