Playtech Launches Andar Bahar Live Casino Game

Playtech Launches Andar Bahar Live Casino Game

March 5, 2021
Staff Writer
189

Playtech Launches Andar Bahar

As of March 2021, the Playtech live dealer portfolio is richer for another member. Namely, the Isle of Man online gaming company is releasing the brand-new Andar Bahar. The spanking new live casino title will perfectly complement the ever-growing catalog of games.

Andar Bahar in a New Dress

We’ve all played Andar Bahar before, right? The game revolves around relatively simple rules. To an extent, it is similar to baccarat. Essentially, the player should place one of the two bets – Andar or Bahar. Then, the dealer draws the first card whose value you should match on the hand.

Ezugi offers a fantastic Andar Bahar live casino game. Play it here.

As for Playtech’s take on the Indian game, it is colorful and beyond alluring. From the visual side of things, the new Andar Bahar is bright, vivid, and attractive. All the dealers wear traditional Indian clothes like saris. What’s more, the decorations in the professional casino studio are stunning. Expect lots of purple, gold, and royal blue.

Next Level Live Card Games

However, Playtech has taken it up a notch in comparison to the competition on the market. Not only is it aesthetically appealing, the game also features native-speaking croupiers.

All dealers speak both English and Hindi, which is perfect for Indian players.

The popular 50/50 card games offers up to 51.50% odds on Andar and 48.50% on Bahar. The former’s payout stands at 1.9x the stake, whilst Bahar pays at 2:1. Interesting rules apply when Jokers come into play. However, Playtech hasn’t made this information public yet. When the game is officially out, CasinosOnline.com will write a detailed game review.

How does Andar Bahar from Playtech look to you? Let us know your opinion in the comments below! 👇🏻

ABOUT CASINOS ONLINE

logo2

The team behind CasinosOnline consists of casino experts united in their desire to spread knowledge to a wider audience. The aim is, and always has been, to help even the most inexperienced players gain their footing in this exciting industry.

The enthusiastic members dedicate time and energy to the creation of potent and insightful content. With years of experience in various fields of this industry, our expert authors know precisely what to look for while searching for casino quality.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Best Online Casino By Country

Although most casinos online are inherently international, some of them specialize for certain markets. If you’re looking for the best casino for your country or area, you’ll find it on this page. The CasinosOnline team reviews online casinos based on their target markets so players can easily find what they need.